Value of Culture through Uni5
April 2012 to August 2012 for Economically backward children
Dr.madeswaran CCC class
Children are taught self responsibility by helping them to connect to culture and the value of culture in brining happiness in life. Very practical examples which children bring out instead of a listening to a culture. The Uni5 is offered as a template for them to self understand by connecting to the actions in life.
Meeting with Namma Uru trust members with Dr.Pradheep Challiyil
Date: 23.11.2013, Venu: Namma Uru trust office
Memebers: Dr.Narayanan [founder of Pudhiyadhor trust], Dr.Pradheep Challiyil, Dr.Madeswaran, Mr.Suren, Mr.Mohanasundaram, Mr.Sugumar, Mr.Vasanth, Mr.Rahul and Mr.Hari
* The meeting is a formal setup to introduce Namma Uru members to Dr.Pradheep.
* The trust explained in detail about their objective and mission.
* The members shared their experiences in Sendurai and Coimbatore schools after observation.
* Formal thanking was offered to Sakthi foundation for sponsoring for their fresh Montessori school project in Varadharajapuram village - Kanchipuram Dt.
* The members have requested for further financial help extension for an other school setup in Pungeri village near Chennai.
* Fees paid [Rs.8000 per student] to 2 of their candidates through us for teacher training course has to be given back in installment. [Rs.1000 per month]
* That money can be paid as staff salary to one teacher in Pungeri village.
* Feed back about uni5 class through skype communication was given.
* Dr.Pradheep gave a detail talk about uni5 educational concept.
* Threading beads material was given to the members to initiate their fresh school in Pungeri.
* Alternative medication by uni5.org was shared.