Performing Sandhya 7 years 6 months ago #1330

• neelima
  • neelima's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
@Muthu

You are Welcome!
A big heartfelt thanks to Sakthi foundation for creating this forum which is a means to discuss and exchange our ideas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Performing Sandhya 7 years 6 months ago #1331

@Neelima

I was pondering about this topic because I felt there is something incomplete. The statement "I LIKE EVERYTHING" is the reason. Awareness level is beyond like and dislike, so how can one say "I LIKE EVERYTHING" in awareness level.

The statement should be rephrased as "THERE IS EVERYTHING" and choose any to feel close to the ONE. Here you are not discriminating any (NO LIKES AND DISLIKES), instead you are accepting everything and your nature choose the procedure/ritual which makes you feel close to the ONE.

Performing Sandhya 7 years 6 months ago #1333

• neelima
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
@Muthu

How about saying like this “The ONE is Everything” or Everything is nothing but the ONE"

To make myself clear, let me interpret what I understood...When we perform all our actions as duties, responsibilities and dharma offering all our actions to the ONE (Krishnarpanam) without expecting anything in return Then all our actions themselves will become rituals.We would feel closeness to the ONE in every action we perform showing Unconditional love towards everything whether it be a simple act of closing the door or lifting an unclean pet or cleaning vessels or loving your own daughter.

So to conclude our 4 inch statues and photos of Gods & Goddess's in the pooja room can be extended wide. Now, keeping the ONE in mind, every act we perform in our daily life is a ritual or pooja offered to that Pure Consciousness/ Paramatma.

Performing Sandhya 7 years 6 months ago #1335

@Neelima

EXACTLY

Performing Sandhya 7 years 6 months ago #1336

• neelima
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
@Muthu
Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds