Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
Rituals are for Transformation.

TOPIC: Is it beneficial to wear rudrasha, gem stones etc?

Re: manthras chanting 7 years 10 months ago #995

• Uni5
  • Uni5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
Teachers are not bad. They help us to learn things that we dont know. Same teacher expresses happiness, giving advice, punishment attitude all based on the attitude of students. Same way saturn is the teacher that makes us to learn lessons of life. If we dont learn lessons, then in Saturn's class (the dasha time) we are snatched off things that are diverting the lessons to be learned. So saturn is not doing bad, saturn helps us to become better. But our stubborn attitude makes Saturn's approach disliked and gives a feeling of a bad teacher.

When we learn the lessons of life we progress towards the journey to the Source- Consciousness (our home). So Saturn is a teacher who makes children study well get a pass and leave the hostel and go back home.

Can you explain a little bit of what suffering they ended up serving the larger individual, the society. Then we can understand it better.

Thanks for your active participation in asking questions, helping many people to clear doubts that are silent in themselves.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: manthras chanting 7 years 10 months ago #996

Thanks to you Sakti for answering all my questions patiently.I have asked a lot of questions to many people but some of them turn their back either they do not know the answer or they dont want to share the information.

You are so different and enlighten me with everything about God and Cosmic energy which make sense to me now.I was soul searching outside but now i understand the richness is within us and due to our poor understanding we suffer.

Coming back to the story about serving the larger individual, the society.

I know a uncle who does a lot of charity job like helping those in need by giving moral support,treat everyone in friendly manner, try to help poor student and organising medical camp for the needy.

Recently, he had a heart attack and undergone a open heart surgery.His daughter was married with 3 children but left the husband because the husband is suffering from Maniac depression .She is currently staying with the father ( the uncle).

The uncle is also not in good term with the son's in law.So sometime i wonder what went wrong. There is always a saying that do good and you will be taken care of but this does not seem to be the case.Is this due to Karma?

thank you Sakti

Re: manthras chanting 7 years 10 months ago #999

• Uni5
  • Uni5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
Dear Munic,
Thanks for acknowledging all of our work to help everyone understanding the logic of life. Asking question is the first step in spirituality and inner evolution. All religions are based on the mind or emotional level and so they shun asking questions. Whereas science encourage questioning. That makes science evolve forward and make our external life better. However people also make science degrade to an emotional belief system. Here Spirituality takes another leap by making the inner life comfortable and happy living.

Since your question is a fantastic one, it deserves a separate thread. We will keep this thread for discussing mantra chanting.

Re: manthras chanting 7 years 10 months ago #1000

@Sakthi
Thank you.
So I feel we can say "Awareness" is the foundation for "Awakening"

As in the first case, we are:
1.Being aware of our sufferings
2.Realizing our mistakes
3.Putting effort to change for living Happily

Second case:
1.Being aware of laws of nature
2.Living in accordance with nature intelligently.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds