• Page:

TOPIC:

Cleanings and after effects 9 years 2 months ago #1176

• Uni5
  • Uni5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
I have one doubt, before doing all the procedures of Cleansing and using other medicines there were no pimple, but pimples have started after I have started the Medicines and Cleansing. As suggested by you Kumari Asava is for Liver Strengthening, so is this normal to have pimples?

To clear your confusion I will give a simple analogy. In front of your house you put the garbage for the garbage truck to pick up for disposing it.

The garbage truck man sees every day or week a very small bag of garbage, the routine stuff. Suddenly one day he sees a huge pile of garbage from your house. What can he infer? Is it logical to think that you have cleansed your house and removed out unwanted stuff?.

Exactly same way, when we cleanse our body, unwanted stuff will try to get out of the body, most commonly through urine and feces, but also through the skin, especially, the metabolic hormones of both men and women. This is why in teenage we see pimples are common, when sex hormones are produced and when body tries to dispose the broken down products.

Pimples and boils are also seen in other stages of life when the body tries to dispose of garbage (broken metabolites) through skin. This is normal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries