TOPIC:

Charity in Family Life 8 years 11 months ago #7

• Uni5
  • Uni5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
Charity in Family Life
We are living the present confronting the results of our past actions. At the same time we are also working for our future, which becomes the present of the future. We cannot change our present because the actions have been done in the past. We can only accept the present and change our future (next moment also is the future).

Good actions bring good results and bad actions bring bad results. The grades of actions is very fair and is known as Karma and the grade points comes as Self-Awareness-Life Force Energy ( SAl Energy ).

Doing charity is an action that will bring good actions in future. Selfless actions can be done at any level and each level gives a different level of grade points.
Charity done without any conditions is Dhaana Dharma and with expectation of benefits is Dhaana. But both brings results accordingly.

These merits are our future investments.

Types of charity (Seva) you could do even when you are in family life ( click to read ).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Uni5.

Charity in Family Life 7 years 2 weeks ago #1739

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I want to do charity.I am not earning so even if i do donation it's my husbands money.Is it OK?
In a family If a husband / wife having the intention to help others, whom will be benifitted
?

Connect to Uni5 principles and you will be able to answer most questions yourself.

House wife staying at home and taking care of family is also earning (saving expenses is another form to income). Look at how a married person applies tax and how government takes it as a family income, otherwise it will be single income. Once somebody is married , there is no individual (bachelor), it is only a family.

So it is a family donation and no husband's or wife's donation. This is why in the great Epic Silapadikaram, Kannagi tells kovalan, that without you, though I had the wealth, I could not do charity as a family.

The whole family including kids?

If kids are there, they are also family and so the whole family is benefitted.

The one who is giving the money(but no intention)? please let me know of any action in the world without any intention.

The one who have the intention( but no money
)? Charity is sacrificing one's Energy, it could be in form of money (Energy) and also in other forms (See Uni5 five forms of charity ). You could do any charity at these five levels.

Charity in Family Life 6 years 3 months ago #1862

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Every Individual is nurtured by the community, in which the Family is the first circle of community. This circle which has the Self as the center ( Selftua l) should grow by increasing the circumference of circle by increasing the radius (Heart).

An individual then picks up another member of the community for a life-partnership, called marriage. If the community is not enriched, then there will be shortage of "good" partners.

In most of the ancient cultural system, wedding was performed with the awareness for giving birth to great individuals to to enrich the community/society. Overtime, when the Awareness of the Community Self shifted to individual Self pleasure enjoyment only, peace and harmony is lost in society. Now children are given birth with a feeling of Self-ownership to create more materialistic wealth to boast one's success.

Most of the times couples (even friends) have only the topic of Self-enjoyment and material success to discuss. This creates all negative emotions including difference of opinion, conflicts, anger, hatred, jealousy, pride, greed, meanness etc.

If the topic of discussion is about a common good, , there is always a joy of sharing, creative ideas, motivation etc. Example conferences, artistic performance (movies, art, music and dance shows, discourses etc inspires, energizes, elevates and motivates to do common good.

An ancient literature talks about a mother who heard about her son being killed in the war, enquires whether the arrow was shot at his back or in his chest, before she breaks down crying at his loss. What she meant was whether he move in battle field to protect the country or ran back to protect himself.

Similarly an ancient wife tells her husband who left her for some years, that she missed the discussion and actions to serve the community.

Individuality was considered secondary to the welfare of the community in health ancient cultural societies. Today though through science we learn that individual cells in our body works for the body, the community, but not as a cancerous individuality.

The moment we are told by our doctor that some of our body cells have become selflessly cancerous, we take immediate measures to kill them through surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Hardly we self reflect that most of our living style is cancerous to this community.

How to strengthen the bond in a relationship or have an harmonious relation?. Good communication (discussion) in improving the welfare of first circle of family. It should not stagnate with that circle, but should extend to the community family. A society collapses when individuals do not increase their radius to stretch to circumference to the community outside.

Otherwise we merely through our lips would chant only , without putting words in action. Downfall of ancient culture started when people only chanted "Vasudeva Kudumbakam" (World is my family) as a Mantra, without putting in action.

Charity in Family Life 6 years 3 months ago #1865

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Charity is not for some one else. it is for our own families. But the family's circumference is based on the five levels we embrace.
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.671 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries