pregnancy food care.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Childless Couple need to do Pitru Pooja

Childless Couple need to do Pitru Pooja 4 years 3 months ago #2041

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
How does Pitru Pooja make success in infertility cases?
Yes couple seeking child should do pitru pooja , because it is the Awareness-Energy (Soul) that is born as a child.

I am in USA, and Sun doesn't come out until 6.30 - 7 am being winter now for us. Any time after 3 Am one can do, even if sun is not up.

And also in case I get to the puja next time, I want to know how closely should I follow the puja methods as posted in your link.

Better to do every new month till one gets pregnant.

I am just asking that because I am not sure if I will find the green grass (as shown in the video), ring grass etc to perform my puja. So in such a case, is it ok to just offer rice and sesame seeds for the puja?
If you have dried grass, it is fine. If not just rice and black sesame seeds with few flowers and sandal wood paste is enough.

And also at what should the puja be done here in the US because India time is 8 40 am, so is there a specific time I should be following
?

You follow usa timing. From 3Am to 10 Am finish the pooja before you eat or drink anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Childless Couple need to do Pitru Pooja 4 years 3 months ago #2043

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
In USA the weather makes it difficult to perform the puja outdoors. I was wondering if we have to perform it only outside the house or could we perform the puja indoors and then leave the pinda outside for the crows to feed? Please clarify!
In winter, dont do Aavhanam (Invoccation) of spirits inside the house. You do the offering indoors and leave it outside for crows, birda, squirels to eat it.
In warm weather you can do the invoccation outside.

Can you please explain what is "Kamya Sraddha" ? Will that be helpful for us at this state
? What you do is for your desire (Kamya) to be fullfiled. It is everyone's duty to do without any expectation, then it becomes Sraddha out of bakthi.

No harm in doing the pitru desiring for a child. The energy that is transformed through the ritual will be needed to fulfill your desire. However you should do the treatments also to get the desire into reality.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds