Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
God's Exsistance.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Why God created this Universe? 8 years 6 months ago #1048

thank u sakthi muthu satya and the small girl for taking such a sharp and clear question for discussion because this was a question blogging my mind since my 12 years of age (if i am not wrong) now i am 38 --- why god created this universe ?

as i told earlier the question " what am i to the ant?" gave me a small idea as an answer for that question this idea sparked 5 years ago, date and time in my diary(((

later i thought

if human have six sense and other beings have 3,4,5 senses

1. can the 3,4,5 sense creatures realise the existence of sixth sense?
2. cant' there exist 7 sense beings in the universe,, why not?

i think one may respond to this... if the idea is wrong...or right

let me put this question right now

IS THERE A SEVEN SENSE BEING IN THE UNIVERSE?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Why God created this Universe? 8 years 6 months ago #1049

@Arul Balaji

We can understand about an ant only when we become an ant (doesn't need to be physically), else all our analysis will be mere intellectual justification (has a reference point that I and ant are different) mentioning that ant doesn't know anything about human etc.,

If we research about ant as a human then we will never understand ant completely. It is like playing with a child as an adult, we need to come down to child's level (not physically) so that there is a good understanding between a child and adult. If we keep playing to a child as an adult then the game will either irritate both the child and adult.

@Sathya Arunachalam
The child's question is "at first point why did God create universe which includes men?" Instead if universe and men are not created then there is no trouble for God and universe and men. This is an excellent question for a kid to ask. I'm very happy something has made made the child to inquire this.

Your understanding is also correct. But there is a slight glitch in this. As per your understanding God is like a teacher and men is like an ignorant student, where a teacher desires that every student evolves and become a teacher. But the child's question is who created this ignorant student? Is it correct to say that the teacher created this ignorant student??? because we claim men are created by God and the same God desires that men would learn and evolve!!!!

An other simple example to show this child's question is like feeding the child with some junk food and after the child gets used to the taste and parents sees the adverse effect of those food and say that this is bad you should't eat it. Instead at first hand if the parents didn't expose the kids to the junk food, the kid wouldn't have asked for junk food because the kid doesn't know about it's existence. This can be done only when a parent is aware of the complete life cycle of the food and expose the kids accordingly. In this case the child is a tool used by the parent to learn and increase awareness about adverse effect of junk food.

If the above explanation is acceptable, can we say this universe is a mere tool used by God, so that God can learn that this creation should have been stopped manifesting initially itself.

Why God created this Universe? 8 years 6 months ago #1050

• Uni5
  • Uni5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
Dear AB,
if human have six sense and other beings have 3,4,5 senses IS THERE A SEVEN SENSE BEING IN THE UNIVERSE?

Ask yourself what the higher sixth or seventh senses mean?.

what ever you know can you write down
sense -1-
sense -2-
sense -3-
sense -4-
sense -5-
sense -6-

Why God created this Universe? 8 years 6 months ago #1051

Very common question which every one would have got it at some point of time and left it without getting proper answer. Appreciate the young girl for asking it. Want to share the answer which convinced me most. GOD created universe so that it becomes learning field for souls, who can gain knowledge about self and finally merge with GOD. Note that GOD has not created Souls, they were existing just like time, space. GOD only gave body to soul. as an analogy GOD is like a gardener who plants the seeds and nourishes them to grow. Each soul is like a seed which was lying useless/dormant. GOD helps them to grow. Each soul is of different type, mainly divided into 3. 1) satva 2) rajas 3) thamas. So each soul evolves based on its type.
What is the benefit GOD gets by doing this? nothing just as a playful act he does this for our benefit.

Why God created this Universe? 8 years 6 months ago #1052

SENSE 1 - TREE AND PLANTS
SENSE 2 - SNAIL AND TURTLE
SENSE 3 - ANT WOOD-BUGSS
SENSE 4 - CRAB BIRD
SENSE 5 - COW OX LION DOG
SENSE 6 - HUMAN

THIS IS MY KNOWLEDGE, THE QUESTION IS 'WILL THE 5 SENSE BEINGS CAN BELEIVE THAT HUMANS ARE WITH SIX SENSE?' OBVIOUSLY 'IT IS CLEAR NO' THEN IT THAT CASE HOW A HUMAN WITH SIX SENSE CAN BELEIVE THAT THERE IS GOD WHICH MAY HAVE 7 SENSE OR EIGHT SENSE...I MEAN... I AM A MAN BELIEVING GOD AND EVEN IF A MOMENT THAT MY MIND SAYS THERE IS NO GOD I AM PRAYING I MUST DIE THAT MOMENT THAT

Why God created this Universe? 8 years 6 months ago #1053

• Uni5
  • Uni5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
Thanks Ab for keeping this thread of discussion alive.

I did not communicate to you the question well. I meant to ask you what are the six senses rhat different plants animals humans have. Then it will be easy to understand about a 7th sense.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries