• Page:

TOPIC:

Brown Rice 6 years 9 months ago #1848

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
butterbeliever.com/brown-rice-vs-white-rice-which-is-healthy/
I have started eating brown rice since 1 mth, recently I could also get brown rice which has grown naturally without any chemicals. I am just soaking over night. I am cooking in mud pot on gas stove. It's taking 1:3.5 water and 40min for cooking on slow flame(high flame only till water reaches to boil which takes not more than 10 min).

Soaking alone is not taking out photic acids and anti nutrients. Fermentation or cooking sprouted brown rice may be essential. It's little more work. I have just started sprouting rice I have to see the difference. I cannot suggest others till I see pros and cons of it.

Seeing this may be white rice is only better. But what about B vitamins, if not consumed, will not digest carbohydrates. May be any alternate source for it.

Please refer the site mentioned and comment on this issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Brown Rice 6 years 8 months ago #1851

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
The first statement of the article itself is not "Scientific". "I LOVE WHITE RICE. And I eat it all the time".

Science is not about what we like or dis-like, but look into the facts (Truth) without any bias. If there is a bias then we try to twist all the facts to support our claim.

Click here to read the facts written without any bias on http://uni5.co/index.php/en/whole-grains/processing-of-grains-rice.html

Fiber is bad when someone eats it in highly concentrated pill form and so is any nutrient supplement. We have to understand that the gut bacteria is also need to be taken into account while discussing the health of diet, because they are involved in the complete digestion of food.

Brown Rice 6 years 8 months ago #1853

I am enjoying eating brown rice now. I soak it overnight and sprout it and cook then ferment, while fermenting i am adding rock salt to make it bio available ie normal inorganic form of salt gets converted to organic form in fermentation. along with that i add jeera, triphala powder, pepper, dry ginger powder to increase metabolism. next day after it ferments i eat adding raw veggies, greens and curd. Feeling lot and lot of difference.

Brown Rice 6 years 8 months ago #1854

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
Your feed back is so valuable for the public. Thanks again for sharing.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries