Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Aware full I and the real I 8 years 6 days ago #1197

@Neelima

Hats of to you :silly: , that is something abstract understanding :woohoo: ha ha ha :-), go ahead and try it, gulp the capsule :lol:

I hope you don't perceive "IT" as Information technology :) ha ha ha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Aware full I and the real I 8 years 5 days ago #1198

• neelima
  • neelima's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
@Muthu

Hmm...Long way to go...

May Lord Ganesha bless everybody like me with the intelligence to come out of this ignorance on this Ganesh chathurti day.Wish you all a happy Ganesh chathurti day!

Aware full I and the real I 8 years 5 days ago #1199

@Neelima

My perception of Ganesh Chathurthi.

This has nothing to do with Elephant headed figure of Ganesha. This celebration is suppose to be focusing on Parvathi/Sakthi.

It is because of Parvathi/Sakthi's desire she made Ganesha from her Vasana. So if you connect to celebration of birth of Ganesha, we can see it as birth of desire from Sakthi. Here Sakthi is none other than ourselves. So we need to be like Sakthi to shape our desires (With awareness) so that every desire of us will shape like Ganesha and prosper.

This is a celebration to increase the awareness while having desires.

Let us all have desires which will shape like Ganesha.

Aware full I and the real I 8 years 5 days ago #1201

• neelima
  • neelima's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
@Muthu

Good one, you are absolutely correct.

I would just like to add few things.

The story clearly shows E = mc2, where Parvati devi, the energy brings out mass i.e Ganesha from her own body and not from any outside material. He is the root for the whole universe (Mooladhara chakra) depicted as "Earth" form of the Pancha mahabhootas on whom the Sthavara and Jangama ganas are dependent "Ganapathi"

Since Matter is not real and keeps taking different forms, therefore was even Ganesha's head cut initially.It cannot recognize the Truth (The Shiva).We can only prosper when we can recognize the Shiva tatvam in us as Ganesha in mere matter form did not accept Shiva in the story.But that is the biggest struggle...

The pictorial form is arrived from the word “Gajam” which means “Jagat” who is the whole universe. It has been formed from the letters of Sanskrit as per Atharva shirusha Upanishad Gakarah “Ga” poorva roopam Aakaarah “Aa” Madhyama roopam Anusvar as anthya roopam and Bindu in uttara roopam which is nothing but "OM"

Celebrating Ganesh chathurti also has the concept of environment cleaning involved where the river banks get overloads of Clay due to heavy rains in August. Using this clay the idols are made and again the lost mud is again filled back into the rivers/lakes by the process of Nimarjan.

Great Indian traditions!

Aware full I and the real I 8 years 4 days ago #1203

@Neelima

Excellent explanation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.768 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries