TOPIC:

Steps to realize the Self 7 years 11 months ago #1226

• neelima
  • neelima's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
@Muthu

Okay, so we may need to undergo lot of situations like this and get used to it and become unaffected.

I still feel that this knowledge is only informative and doesn't satisfy to experience nishchala sthiti(undisturbed mind) to face any kind of danger, fear, sorrow, trouble or anything...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Steps to realize the Self 7 years 11 months ago #1227

@Neelima

The amount of situations which an individual need to undergo to become unaffected depends on how many virus or bacteria have an individual put in (past karma). This is why it is very good to start this awareness teaching to kids. But, because of parental love most of them start with emotional level teaching to the kids. Earlier is always better (Before conception or at least from pregnancy) This will help the kids not to undergo the misery. Similar to act of the NORMAL CELL.

You are absolutely on the right path. Just keep going, just trust the satisfaction of experience will arrive for sure and this life is scripted by the Consciousness. This doubt about this dissatisfaction is to test your courage, just keep on the awareness path. A Mother (Consciousness) will know when to give child what. When the duckling is ready to face the world, the mother duck will let the child free in the world.

Thanks for bringing the point of satisfaction, this helps me reminding myself about the courage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries