Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 6 months ago #753

• Ram
  • Ram's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear Sakthi,

I am a male aged 30 years. Looking for a calm life. But first I want to be healthy. I am a very anxious guy and my mind wavers a lot. Mostly I am bundled by negative thoughts.

I understand that money, lust all are maya and like to find meaning of my life. Right now I have frequent diseases that includes irregular heart beats, cold. So I could not concentrate on anything. I am married and have 2 years old son. I drink and smoke occasionally. I will take non-veg food once in a while.

Now I started to think objective of my birth. I dont know where to start. I dont know meditation, I dont know yoga.

I am reading this website quite a while and seems very useful. Please treat me as your student and guide me. Though I am 6 foot 3 inches weighing 100 Kgs, I understand that I am less than a small dot in this universe.

Thanks,
Ram.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 5 months ago #853

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
Chant Om Namah Shivaya (which means I acknowledge the Awareness in me). You should od whenever you know that you are going to getting anger or anxiety. Also you do Ganesh Yoga and do deep breathing when you get anxiety problem. You will see that there will be great change within a few months.

Benefits of Ganesha Yoga

Space

Laugh Therapy

Doing meditation and relaxation yoga (pancha Bhoota Yoga) and breath conscious walking will also cause a big difference.
Take every day some months few Tulsi leaves.

Take measures to lose some weight .

Last edit: by Uni5.

Re: A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 5 months ago #875

• Ram
Thanks for the info.I have started following it.

Last week I had a brief argument with my family members. My heart beat increased faster and I had pain in my top and bottom of my left chest. Though the intensity of the pain has reduced now I have still pain and burning sensation in my left chest whenever I use my left hand to carry weight or sit in a position. Please note that the pain and burning sensation are not continuous. I checked with the doc and he has given me some medicines for muscle stress. After taking it the pain got reduced but not completely. What should I do?

I have joined Dhynam class where they teach me both breathing techniques and Dhyanam.

Re: A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 5 months ago #926

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
Hope now both your heart pain and mind pain is gone. When we have expectations we naturally get angry. When we do our duties without expectations (but acceptance on the nature of person and situation) we dont get agitated.

Good that you practice the breathing exercises, overtime you will see these tendencies go away.

Good approach, keep going.

Re: A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 5 months ago #931

• Ram
Dear Sakthi,

My pain has almost gone, thank you so much. I am doing Ganesha Yoga every day [ more that 40 times every day]. Chanting Om Nama Shivaya. Eating Tulsi leaves etc..

Ok my first spiritual related question..

My life is scripted or am I scripting my own life? If it is Scripted is my role is just to play? If I am scripting when I am acting as per my Karma? I always have this doubt.

Thanks.

Re: A simple man searching for a Guru. 9 years 5 months ago #933

@Ram

On your post it is mentioned 'MY LIFE', 'MY ROLE', 'I AM SCRIPTING', 'I AM ACTING'

Before getting to your question, the basic question need to be asked is who is this "MY", "I AM" in your questions. Whom does it refer to?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries