TOPIC:

A simple man searching for a Guru. 7 years 3 months ago #1685

• Ram
  • Ram's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear Shakthi / Muthu,

How are you? Apologies that I am unable to participate in any od the discussion as I was too busy in my job.I need to read all the discussion. :unsure: and I hope I will be active here after. :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A simple man searching for a Guru. 7 years 3 months ago #1686

No problem Ram. We are glad that you are back. Please feel free to ask questions and initiate the discussion again.

thanks.

A simple man searching for a Guru. 7 years 2 months ago #1704

• Ram
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
My actions and thoughts are going to determine my future even after my death. As when I try to stabilize this thought, I am getting too many obstacles because of many things. Obstacle does not hold literal meaning for example for my family I have to work. On the way to office, in my office or as I reach home or spend time with my family, relatives there are lot of good and bad thoughts are oozing. Though I control those things it is very challenging. There are lot of orders from my wife, parents which I put in to my seven principles and choose the decision accordingly.
Below are my 7 principles of my life, like to know your comments on it.
Personal Missions of My Life
1. To live the life with utmost discipline, sincerity and spiritually.
2. Each and every action, decision of mine is carefully guided by my conscience and consciousness.
3. Strictly no expectation for all my conscious actions.
4. Serving the society in all possible modes and facilitate the requestor without any anticipation, judgement or biasness.
5. Never compromise honesty.
6. Understand the importance of time and to utilize the maximum of it. Every minute my thought will construct and move me ahead in all dimensions of life.
7. Absolutely no direct effort towards materialistic life.

Few questions
1. How to overcome thoughts like jealousy, unfair possessiveness, unrelated sexual desires etc... - I assure these thoughts are not occupying much though, but still happen then and there.
2. I am living peacefully in India, if I try jobs abroad to earn money I will be pushed in to materialistic world. My wife urging to find me new job though I feel I am overpaid for my skill set. I always feel Information technology guys are always overpaid. It is very tough to make my wife understand. Will I be in cycle of karma if I try to earn more money though not for me?
3. Currently I feel laziness ruling my mind, it is not about physically. If no one is watching me my mind gets diverted and eventually wasting time in all unwanted things. Any advice?

I have realized the above points and want to further furnish myself. Require your kind guidance as usual.

A simple man searching for a Guru. 7 years 2 months ago #1705

• Ram
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Btw why my posts are still reviewed before getting posted, trust me guys I am not a spammer B)

A simple man searching for a Guru. 7 years 2 months ago #1706

• Uni5
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
Personal Missions of My Life
All good, Ram. .

Few questions
1. How to overcome thoughts like jealousy, unfair possessiveness, unrelated sexual desires etc... - I assure these thoughts are not occupying much though, but still happen then and there.

These are natural thoughts of mind that could be because of the following reasons.
1. Entertaining thoughts too much at body and mind levels
2. One is not happy with one's own self.
3. Analyze that these thoughts do not serve any purpose, other than spoiling happiness, draining energy.

So being aware of the the popping up moments, and spending time to analyze and understand its futile nature.

Develop higher objective in life that is to do work that gratifies more than the body, mind and intellect.

2. I am living peacefully in India, if I try jobs abroad to earn money I will be pushed in to materialistic world. My wife urging to find me new job though I feel I am overpaid for my skill set. I always feel Information technology guys are always overpaid. It is very tough to make my wife understand. Will I be in cycle of karma if I try to earn more money though not for me?

If you understand that you are paid more than what you deserve, then realize that it is because of a selfless deed you have done in the past birth. If you are unsuccessful in life, understand that you have not been selfless enough to generate SAL Energy .

Without this understanding, one undergoes a cycle of actions to fulfill desires. This is the karmic cycle. In summary, the "I"-ness keeps draining the SAL energy and forces again and again to generate Energy to fulfill desires in life.

3. Currently I feel laziness ruling my mind, it is not about physically. If no one is watching me my mind gets diverted and eventually wasting time in all unwanted things. Any advice?
You have detected the problem yourself. You also know the way out of it. Keep the mind engaged in higher thoughts (Sacrificing time for higher work, instead of wasting time, because time is Energy).

Discuss with your wife (not fight because family harmony is important) about her objective in life. Through that you also will understand that , that desire is hidden in you and expressing through her.

When you are contented, you will see that your wife also will start to feel contented. You be the change to see that in the family. Husband and wife both reflect each other to some extent.

One should stick on to the job to meet the basic needs of the family. But how one defines the family differs from person to person. For some one family is their own-self. For some one who is evolved, will extend that to the wife and children. Even more will extend to family and friends. Highest evolved are those who consider the entire universe as their family.

This is exactly like our own body. Our body is made of 50 to 100 trillion cells. Even all cells think they are one big family, the body is healthy. When each cell reduces their family radius, disease develops. When a cell is down to the body level only, then it is cancerous.

Every husband and wife should discuss and reflect, what type of cell they are in this Universal body. (Reference - Universal Self pattern ).

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.919 seconds

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries