• 3 cups Sprouted moong dal
• 1 tsp cumin seeds
• 1 tsp fennel seeds
• 3-4 red chillies (add more if you need more spice)
• Required salt
• Frist grind all the spices and then add sprouted moong dal.
• Grind it to a dosa batter consistency by adding required water.
• 5-7 dosa’s comes for this measurement. This can be had with tomato chutney or jaggery.
• 1 cup Sprouted moong dal
• Steam the sprouted moong dal by adding little water and salt.
• Once the steam goes off, open and let it cool down for some time.
• Grind with required water.
• In a kadai, add ¼ tsp cumin seeds then pour the grinded moong dal mix. Add more water if needed. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes. Add 1 tsp pepper powder and give a stir. Then switch off the stove.
• Soup is ready to be served.